What THRIVE Kids is all about
We are dedicated to God’s mission by helping children know, love, and follow Jesus. Through age-specific lessons, activities, and small groups, children ages birth-5th grade learn biblical truths and real-life lessons they can apply to their lives every week. THRIVE Kids is a place where your children can have fun and learn about God!
THRIVE Kids Ministry Goals
• Provide a safe and loving space for all children of our community that is fun and inviting • Encourage a love for God’s church and a desire to actively participate in worship, fellowship, and service with God’s people • Build a base of Bible knowledge and Scripture memory • Teach kids to know God and his Word • Help kids grow in their Faith • Guide kids to share God’s love with others
THRIVE @ Home
At Estero Church, our desire is to encourage parents to teach their children how to follow Jesus. We understand that sometimes going to church just isn’t practical or possible, so we want to provide you with the resources to have church at home.
THRIVE @ Sunday
Infants - 5th Grade
Our Estero Church THRIVE program provides a safe and fun-loving environment for our elementary aged children every Sunday during services using many great curriculum resources, such as Grow.
- Nursery care is currently unavailable. However, we have a Nursery Wiggle Room for families that need to step away from service with their little ones.
- Wiggle Room includes a live streaming of the service for parents to continue to hear the Sunday message.
- 3yrs through 5th grade will Check-In, and head straight to their classroom for Sunday fun!
- Check-In station located in the main lobby area.
- Sunday programming allows us to come together and share the gospel with our friends. Sure, the Bible has many stories, but it is also full of poetry, history, songs, prophecy, letters — even a love letter. When you tie it all together, something remarkable happens; A GREAT story is revealed. One story. The story of redemption through Jesus. Every week, this story comes to life through video, crafts, activities and more. Let us help your children Grow, Connect, and Serve. Please check out our FAQs for additional information.
THRIVE @ Nite
Every Wednesday evening during the school year, from 6:00pm-7:30pm, THRIVE @ Night provides a high energy, Christ-centered, and kid-focused experience like no other. We come together during the week to let the kids explore God’s word in different ways that allow us to learn the Bible hands on! Through science experiments, crafts, and games, THRIVE kids will explore the gospel with their friends and just have good ole’ fashion fun. For ages 5yrs to 11yrs old.
THRIVE @ VBS
Every summer, Estero Church THRIVE looks forward to inviting all kids from our community to gather together for the most exciting week of the year, Vacation Bible School!! While at VBS, children encounter stories from the Bible, meet new friends, experience fun activities while learning Christ-like values and relationship building skills. Everyone from ages 4yrs and up can participate or volunteer. VBS offers an opportunity to introduce children to a deeper relationship with God through a safe and loving environment. Oh, did we mention it is super fun!!