Thrift Store Summer Hours / Beginning 4/15
Hours: The Thrift Store summer hours will be Tuesday and Saturday from 8am – 11:30am.
The Thrift Store will remain closed on Thursdays.
Donations: Starting NOW donations will be accepted in the parking lot by the trailer on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9am – 11:30am. This provides an extra day for donations to be dropped off.
Visit our Thrift Store to find great deals on quality items!
Located on the church campus on the corner of Broadway and Highlands.
**Customer Safety Measures**
To maintain a safe and healthy environment for our customers and volunteers…
WE WILL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING OF ALL CUSTOMERS:
1. Customers will enter using the rear door and exit the front door.
2. 10 customers maximum allowed at one time in the store.
3. Customers are required to wear masks, suggested to wear gloves and will have no-touch temperature taken.
4. Customers must use sanitizer upon entry.
5. Every aisle in the store will have arrows indicating traffic direction and tape will also indicate 6 foot spacing throughout the store.
6. Due to current health risks, we suggest that you do not try on clothes.
7. Clothes that are tried on will remain on rack next to dressing room for 24 hours before re-distributing.
8. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
WE WILL ENSURE THE FOLLOWING FROM OUR STORE VOLUNTEERS:
1. Face shields will be worn by cashiers who will also wear gloves and/or use wipes or sanitizers between exchange of money.
2. All pricers and volunteers will wear masks and gloves.
3. Sanitizers will be available.
4. All areas of store will be sprayed with lysol before opening and after closing.
5. Store racks, shelves and fixtures will be cleaned and organized prior to opening date.
6. We will post 2 signs: “Due to current health risks we suggest that you do not try on clothes.” & “Clothes that are tried on will remain on rack next to dressing room for 24 hours before re-distributing.”
7. Bathroom will be cleaned with disinfectant by cleaning staff on regular basis and lysol sprayed at the end of each day.
8. Metal surfaces (i.e. door handles) and hard surfaces (i.e. jewelry counters, checkout counters, pricing tables) usually touched by staff and customers will be wiped down with disinfectant and or wipes before and after closing.
9. Floors will be swept / vacuumed / swiffered on a regular basis.
10. Store Operating Hours will be Tuesday and Saturday 8 am-11:30 am. Donations will be accepted, and furniture pick up available, during these Operating Hours only.
11. Thursdays will be used by volunteers solely to price and distribute merchandise. No donations will be accepted on Thursdays.